Now I'm going to talk about integrating websites with social media. First, I'm going to talk about IFTTT. IFTTT stands for "If this, then that." IFTTT's are great for saving you time and can be used as short cuts or reminders. IFTTT allows users to create "recipe's" which are a chain of simple conditional statements which are triggered by other web services like twitter or Instagram. Here are some examples.
1. This recipe will make it easier to change profile pics. When your Facebook profile changes so will your twitter profile picture.
2. When someone tags you in a photo on Facebook it will automatically be sent to your dropbox.
3. Receive a text when the weather changes.
4. If your a reader you can have an email sent to you when a new free e-book is added to the top 100 on kindle.
5. You can have your tweets sent to a google spreadsheet.
6. You can create a google calendar of your tweet schedule.
7. Add Instagram photographers to a twitter list.
8. You can create a photo album with iOS and have them automatically uploaded to Facebook.
These next few recipes are for Instagram users:
9. Send tagged photos to tumblr.
10. Post Instagram pics on twitter as a picture.
11. Save all Instagram uploads to a folder in Google Drive.
12. Have your Instagram photos sent immediately to your Facebook album.
I hope you all can use some of these great recipes.
Now let's talk about creating websites. Creating a website sounds hard but its actually easy. There are a few websites out there that are designed to help create websites and its super easy. Wordpress, Wix, and Weebly are just a few great website to help with creating your own website. Here's a video on how to use Weebly:
Wix is also a great website to use for web building. They have a bunch of great templates so that you can develop a website rather easy. Just plug in any information you want and Wix will help you create a fantastic website with ease. These websites do all the heavy lifting so you can develop a website without having to pay for it. I hope you enjoyed my blog. I will be back next week.